80401 – Cordless inspection light on pole
Cordless inspection light on pole: Powerful wireless lamp - for real-time defect detection - the quality of the work performed avoids costly touching up.
- Quality control for all surface preparation operations (coating, sanding and decoration)
- Very quick movement and positioning: No cumbersome wires to connect, can be placed on the wall or ceiling up to 3 m on both shock-resistant and non-slip ends thanks to the quick adjustment pole. Can be used by hand.
- Can be used as a cable with the 3.5m cord supplied.
- Equipped with 3 LED bulbs with narrow beam (15°) to avoid dazzling. Does not heat and low energy consumption. Colour temperature =6500K - LED lifetime = 20,000 hour
- Charged by mains cable included. Charging time 2 hours. Autonomy 5 hours. Current: 12vDC
- Lamp weight: 2.3 kg, Dimensions: 36x45x12 cm - 2 x 1.5 m pole, rolled/welded aluminium tube - Cam locking system: fast and efficient.
|Reference||Product||Step OP Process'®||Quantity||My list|
Cordless inspection light on pole
Step OP Process'® ()