When you visit our site, cookies are stored on your computer, mobile or tablet.
A) What are cookies used for?
A cookie is a file stored by your browser software on your device's hard drive (PC, tablet, smartphone) when you visit a website. A cookie file allows the server to identify the device (PC, tablet, smartphone) throughout the period of validity or conservation of the said cookie.
B) Which cookies are used on the www.outilexpert.fr website?
Three types of cookie files are used on the www.outilexpert.fr website :
- Cookies required for the proper functioning of the website and mainly :
- Strictly necessary session cookies for login identification. These cookies are only stored for the time you are logged in to the website.
- Shopping cart management cookies.
- "Analytical" cookies to analyse the website traffic (e.g.: most visited pages, search engine queries, etc.).
- Cookies managed by third parties that are subject to the management policies of these third parties. We inform you of the purpose of the cookies of which we are aware and how you can make choices with regard to these cookies.
C) How to refuse/delete cookies :
As a user, you can decide at any time whether or not to accept cookies on your device (PC, tablet, smartphone).
If you have accepted cookies on your device in your browser software (e. g. Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.), the cookies embedded in the pages and content you have viewed will be temporarily stored in a dedicated area on your device.
If you refuse to accept cookies on your device, or delete cookies stored on your device, you will no longer be able to use some of the features of our site.
Preliminary remark: most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you may decide to block these cookie files or ask your browser to notify you when a website tries to implement a cookie on your device.
To change how cookies are managed by your browser, you can change the settings in the privacy tab
To manage cookies and your choices, the settings differ from one browser to another. The procedure is described in your browser's help menu which will explain how to change your preferences relating to cookies:
For Google Chrome
To learn more about Cookie files, you can visit the CNIL website.