Purposes, processing and recipients of personal data
The personal data collected within the framework of the website are processed by MARQUARDT sas | l'outil parfait for the following purposes:
- to answer your questions
- to take your requests into account and ensure the processing and follow-up thereof
- to carry out audience analyses, carry out statistics
Management of our website:
- to diagnose problems and improve the management of our website
Personal data is thus processed to enable us to meet past requests or to meet the legitimate interests of MARQUARDT sas | l'outil parfait, for you to appreciate its products and services through its website and commercial offers, to get to know you better, to understand your needs and to meet them.
This data is intended for MARQUARDT sas | l'outil parfait only.
Retention time in the MARQUARDT sas | l'outil parfait website:
- 5 years for data collected for the purpose of prospecting and managing our website
Retention period in the MARQUARDT sas | l'outil parfait information system:
- the time required to achieve the purpose for which we hold this data, to meet your requirements or to fulfil our legal obligations
We do not offer or sell your personal data to third parties. The personal data you provide to MARQUARDT sas | l'outil parfait may also be processed on our behalf by service providers and contractual partners who provide us with a website management solution.
You have the right of access, modification and objection over your personal data. To exercise this right, please contact: MARQUARDT sas | l'outil parfait ZI de Racine -BP8 - 63650 La Monnerie - France.