80560 – Clip'System plasterer's case
Clip System plasterer s case: From jointing tape to walls and ceilings - 3 roller widths (filling, application, coating) - 3 blade widths (Fixing, smoothing, finishing)
- Roll'Enduit®: High performance coating roller - The strong resilient fibre permits retention of the coating without laying it down, and even distribution of the coating across the surface. Application 3 times faster and without splatter. - Easy cleaning of the sleeve and the handle. - Clip'System mount: Improves the rigidity of the pole/roller assembly
- DécoLiss'® Hard: Smoothing blade for fixing and filling jointing strips. Provides enough support and rigidity on both sides of the tape to prevent gouging. Also for smoothing fillers.
- DécoLiss'® Flexible: Smoothing blade for finishing. Easy blade loading - Wide, rimless blade for easy cleaning. Smoothness guaranteed.
- 11-piece kit: 2 DécoLiss'® Flexible (40 and 65 cm) + 3 Décoliss'® Hard (10, 30 and 40 cm) + 1 Handle with adjustable working angle + 3 Roll'Enduit® Clip (220, 180 and 80 mm) + 2 Clip'System telescopic poles (2 x 1 m)
- Recommended coatings: Ready-to-use paste plaster, Airless machine plaster, roller plaster. Can be used with certain powder coatings, preferably drying and not setting, and prepared rather fluidly.
- Roll'Enduit®: 18 mm Nylon fibre sleeve with Clip system mount with ergonomic polypropylene handle - Decoliss'® blade in hardened 0.4 mm and 0.3 mm stainless steel according to the hardness, Bi-Flex technology - Aluminium pole - Case dimensions: 117 x 30 x 12 cm
|Reference||Product||Step OP Process'®||Quantity||My list|
Clip'System plasterer's case
Step OP Process'® ()
01 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 07 - 08